Intro: teleplayer

teleplayer

My name is T.H. Can call me tzzzzy. Haha. I just got my 15years old IC this year. I am studying in anglican high with some friends who play music too. Don't have a band but want to have. I thought that singapore's music scene was very not active one... Haha. Soft seemed to be a place for singapore's bands! Haha.

I'm into rock music and my favourite guitarist is jimmy page.. my inspiration to practice guitar like hell. I hate hiphop,chinese techno,techno,chinese pop groups like SHE-.- and if mayday can sound more man-ish like disturbed, i would love them. I currently stays in hougang and often go to city hall to see see look look. anyone who is studying in AHS this year, can add me as friend :) Really want to improve the music scene in AHS. xDD

P.S. I started playing guitar during June 2007.

icon_hail.gif
jimmy page

Hey! I was from AHS too!! Everyday had to climb "Chang Cheng" lol

Anyway welcome to SOFT!, update me when there is going to be an open house ok? lol I know wouldn't be any time soon but I feel like saying hi to my teachers...

Hey! I was from AHS too!! Everyday had to climb "Chang Cheng" lol

Anyway welcome to SOFT!, update me when there is going to be an open house ok? lol I know wouldn't be any time soon but I feel like saying hi to my teachers...

lol. i this year sec4 alr... LOL. Don't know if I will get to know when is the open house.. LOL.

OMG!

So sorry about that! Thought you guys looked familiar, since the guy that sold me the EQ pedal had a similiar name as yours!

My bad! :rolleyes:

Back