Intro: SpaTanS

SpaTanS

Hi everybody. The name is Dave, 42 ... yeah ... Old man here. (anyone ard this age group? :oops: )

was browsing ard for some local music site and stumble upon here. :lol:

i played the guitar on and off for the past 20 odd years. started off wrongly, din go thru the actual training on fretboard, fingering, positioning, notes, blah blah blah ... so i'm stuck where i m.

in and outta bands, had some performance experience. cant do fast licks. The standard is slightly above average only.

now m old, had alittle bit of spare time, think can do more catching up ... hope to learn more bout the fretboard, fingering and speed ... and wud like to jam

so, anyone wanna give me a pointer or 2? pls feel free to comment, thanks alot!

\m/

thanks wetsoil, thanks frozen.

Nope frozen, i'm no more with a band. a loner now ... just doing more catching up on my own ... :(

Hello and welcome to soft Dave :)

I am same age as you which makes us papa rock soon LOL . I have learn a lot of of guitar techniques and lots of new bands here from the wonderful young axe shredders and grinders here . This is the best local happening music forum with lots of very warm and friendly people . I guess I will grind my axe till my grinding stone can't grind no more :p

Cheers mate and Rock on

Rock and Roll will never Die , its only gets LOUDER, FASTER and more POWERFUL
purplehaze3691

SpaTanS said:
... Old man here. (anyone ard this age group? :oops: )
old is good, old is wisdom, old is strength, old is like vintage wine... gets sweeter and sweeter... ya lah, i also in same age band, hee! :smt042 welcome welcome to the club dave!
purplehaze3691 said:
I guess I will grind my axe till my grinding stone can't grind no more :p
hahaha... i like the way you phrase it! :smt044

Hi there doorkeeper, purplehaze3691 and duskalways ... u guys really make my day ... :lol:

and yeah purplehaze3691 had say it all ... guess I will grind my axe till my grinding stone can't grind no more. Rock and Roll will never Die , its only gets LOUDER, FASTER and more POWERFUL :twisted:

maybe we cud get a jamming going ? :lol:

Yes that will be cool having a jam sometimes , we will be singapore Mama's and Papa's rock band , :) well time to go sharpen my axe more LOL

Cheers
purplehaze3691

SpaTanS said:
Hi there doorkeeper, purplehaze3691 and duskalways ... u guys really make my day ... :lol:
hahaha... we should have a vintage SOFT group here! :smt052 :partyman: :smt029

i am a :smt061 used to being called a dude here! :smt019 i play the piano. don't think i gonna fit jamming in a band! but hey, i don't mind making that coffee or tea, while i hear you guys play!

Back