Intro: soliloquy3

soliloquy3

19 year old girl here :)

I come from a classical piano background, am currently picking up the guitar and hopefully moving on to the bass once I've some basic knowledge :)

wah lauuuu....any issue with non classical trained pianist, huh Doubleblade??? hahahaha....

Anyways, welcome. Btw, using guitar as a stepping stone to bass may not a good idea. They are 2 different animals.

I don't play the guitar or bass though....so what do I know. =)

Why not just start with Bass instead of learning the guitar for basics? Since guitar and bass really is two different instruments... in a way. Unless maybe classical or acoustic guitar, fingerpicking might be of use.. I dunno, I don't play bass nor classical/acoustic guitar XD

Aiya, I'm rambling. Anyway welcome! Cool to see a classically trained pianist as well as another girl =) or better yet, a girl that also plays the guitar. lol, have fun at SOFT.

woo welcome to soft.wth you play piano and wanna play guitar while many guitarist are the other way.oh well...

welcome to jungle,we got what u need

if u got the money, honey, we got your disease

It actually refers to the times in a play whereby an actor talks to himself on stage..
Since thoughts can't be described as in books, sololiquieys are used to voice out thoughts to an audience..

wah lauuuu....any issue with non classical trained pianist, huh Doubleblade??? hahahaha....

Anyways, welcome. Btw, using guitar as a stepping stone to bass may not a good idea. They are 2 different animals.

I don't play the guitar or bass though....so what do I know. =)

Using guitar as stepping stone is definitely not a good idea.

Classically trained pianist/violinist here. Went on to bass for jazz after that. Go direct to bass. Use piano for voicings understanding if you need. No need for guitar...

Back