Intro -Shynna-

Shynna80

Hi all,

am new here altogether. hope to knw more ppl with the same interest and taste to music.

by de way, de name's pronounce as shyn-na. ^^
:mrgreen:

just a question do u play any instruments or sing ?

hi there,

i did learn piano before when i was a kid but seemingly i have return most of the skills back to my teacher due to lack of practice.

but i'm sure if there is someone willing to teach i should pick up rather fast, currently am looking more into singing. ^^

cheers~:D

hey hi.welcome we r currently looking for vocalist rite nw and u play piano dad adds bonus to us.we jus started though.our age grp is 17-20. mind adding me msn joker36_richter@hotmail.com we r doing orginials.our genre is alt,pop,punk rock n mainstream so if u dun hav band it will b cool to join us :D

hey hi.welcome we r currently looking for vocalist rite nw and u play piano dad adds bonus to us.we jus started though.our age grp is 17-20. mind adding me msn joker36_richter@hotmail.com we r doing orginials.our genre is alt,pop,punk rock n mainstream so if u dun hav band it will b cool to join us :D

hi there,

my piano is very very very basic n native notes. i wont say that i am a real pianist in any sense. by the way, i dun reli listen to mainstream music although i've heard a few songs.

and also i do not have any jamming or gigging experiences at all. so do i still fit the bill?

p/s:
i am much much older than 20... lols:rolleyes:
so... u can add me in msn kayumi_80@hotmail.com.
will only be online in noon when im in office

Cool! What kinda songs do you currently like to sing or would like to sing in the future?

oh ...

erm, i'm rather open.
i have tried evanesence with a friend before juz by using a keyboard.
seems not too bad. will be looking forward to doing maybe within temptation if i can buck up my vocals a little.

^^ i wanted to try nightwish but am afraid that i may not fit the bill cos vocals not strong. the clash might juz drown out my voice

Cool...Yeah, i like singing Evanescence "My Immortal". It's a damn nice song to sing, IMO.

All da best with your singing!! :mrgreen:

Cool! Yeah! You play the piano as well, right? So I suppose you play to accompany yourself when you sing? :rolleyes:

Haha... Well, with time & practice i'm sure you'll get there! I started out on the piano really early too, but all by ear. And 10 yrs down the road, i can honestly say I'm a pretty good player in the sense that I can accompany myself well enuff!

Haha... Well, with time & practice i'm sure you'll get there! I started out on the piano really early too, but all by ear. And 10 yrs down the road, i can honestly say I'm a pretty good player in the sense that I can accompany myself well enuff!

great!! probably u can coach me?? *winks*

haha...coach you ah? don't know if i have what it takes to teach! Ahah...! Seriously, for all we know, i might be a really crap teacher! :)

Back