Intro : RedCaster from Thailand

RedCaster

Hi all, I'm a thai guitarist. I have been trying to find the way to get through the musicians society abroad. To get knowledge, friends, and opportunity of trading (I have been heard that some instruments/equipments in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore is so much cheaper than Thai and vice versa). So, I'm interested in Singapore at first because I could contact with you in English and we are not too far regard to distance.
I'm working as an artist producer (Indy but my team is quite wellknown), studio musician, and live player(once my rock band was an open-band for Linkin Park, Slipknot, and The Offsprings). Actually, I'm not that good rock player -_-'''. I hope my experience may be some useful to share to you. Thank you.

P.S. http://www.bequiet.co.th/album/index.html --- this link is the link to my team's official homepage. Sorry that we are making the newer theme. So some content, like to listen to songs, is not available.
http://www.coolvoice.com/v2/flash/body.php - this is thai indy music website. My Music Video is available here. Direct to my rock band 'CUBE'. I recommend the song called 'Faith and Love' ID3327 and 'You are not an angel' ID3420.
Another port of us is on ID3392, ID3144 (both of them I was working on guitar) and 3227 (cute actress, haha)

Cool shit. Welcome!
It's darn true that gear in Singapore is much cheaper compared to our neighbours.

it depends on the shop tho...4 e.g.,the yamaha pacifica 012 costs $300+ here.in indonesia,it's Rp1,200,000(SGD200).the yamaha pacifica 112 costs $400+ here.in indonesia,it's Rp1,600,000(approx. SGD260).these 2 at yamaha combo shop at PS...

at swee lee,the cort X-2 costs $300 n the epiphone special II(the SG 1)costs $400(izit?).in indonesia,the cort X-2 is Rp1,200,000(SGD 200) n the epiphone 1 costs Rp1,480,000(approx SGD 246)...

CERTAIN shops lah...

but here ah,like so easy to get to the shops..juz take bus/MRT/walk can reach liao...in indonesia,those shops in the malls r either more ex than here or incomplete...
the shops which giv gd prices n more choices of guitar r at the roadside..gotta travel by car!

i have to go to indo soon.. haha

but if i buy a bas and bring it back, will they allow me to bring it on the plane? as in, under carry-on.

Oh, thank you everyone
I'm so new to this postboard system
so I cannot find my topic, that is why I have not been existed here so long... ha ha -_-''

Anyway, I will check out the forum in Gear: guitar everytimes I could. So, any question I could help. I will. :D

RedCaster, just checked out your Faith and Love video. ha..ha.. though i dont understand the words, the animation is pretty cool man. i just went to Bangkok a few months ago. You guys got huge shopping malls!!

hello and welcome redcaster!

i know there are many guitarist in thailand, but i was wondering if you had played in chiang mai 2003 rock festival? i made friends with a very good drummer (his name is jess) then, and he was played for one of the best guitarist in chiang mai.

thank you and warm regards

Back