Intro: RACHELLE :D

gsonique said:
rachelle said:
gsonique said:
Ok anywayz...how does your parents see you doin music ?

haha no. but they do know im into music : D
but uhm, nowadays. have some family problems : (
so sad luh.

Ok...remember family is good ya (trust me on this) and its difficult at times for them to see things they way u see it as the generation gap and considering the speed of changes nowadays... please give them time ya.
Spend quality time with them and you will be surprised!!
Sometimes i wish i could make it up for all the wasted time ...away!
You chill and have a good week...rock on young lady!!

my dad lost his job : (
no source of income except from me and my mum! zzzzzz.

so its dads turn to cook and clean the house.....think of it as good break for your dad :wink:
We wish him a great job soon ... :D

gsonique said:
so its dads turn to cook and clean the house.....think of it as good break for your dad :wink:
We wish him a great job soon ... :D
same here! wish you the greatest...i went thru this patch before...its time to reduce spending thats all..and be more rock n' roll...wear all that u have and not overspend :D

grunge wouldnt be a bad idea either...

but i wish ur dad gets a job soon :D and this has got to be the longest intro thread...

one sole reason = 15-year old girl

ARGH!!!

rachelle said:
hahaha ^^
oh wwwwell.
financial crisis. wonder when i'l be able t get my own guitar : (

well just dun rush things...learn the fundamentals of guitar first...then go get an electric...and u can always get a copy...dun need to be an original branded guitar...

rachelle said:
hahaha ^^
oh wwwwell.

Go and get a boyfriend. Then slow talk with him saying that how much you love to get a guitar and cannot afford one. Be consistent in your persuasion. Trust me, the Berlin wall will fall.It is just a matter of time before he gets you one. :wink:

KissMyAxe said:
rachelle said:
hahaha ^^
oh wwwwell.

Go and get a boyfriend. Then slow talk with him saying that how much you love to get a guitar and cannot afford one. Be consistent in your persuasion. Trust me, the Berlin wall will fall.It is just a matter of time before he gets you one. :wink:

8O 8O

KissMyAxe said:
rachelle said:
hahaha ^^
oh wwwwell.

O.O
hahaha. come on man xD.

rachelle said:
haha yeah can't wait.
going out on saturday t peninsular plaza & stuff t check out.

i think this the part all the guys been waiting for ...... :D

Oi fellas ..lady needs assistance ????

Back