Intro: Newbie

Ok im kinda bored and got nothing to do, so decided to do an intro of myself.

I'm 17 this year and my school(RP) starts on 18th of April! I started guitar 2 years back, got serious only like 1 year ago. My 1st electric guitar was Ibanez GRX40, pwn ass man lol. Changed alot of gears, till my latest ones, Ibanez Rg550EX, Fender strat MIJ, TGM acoustic and a Roland Cube 15 (Got it yesterday in sweelee).

I'm into all sorts of music, even death and thrash metal. Only that i don't really play them. I like oldies, cha-cha, funk, blues, anything that is melodic and groovy.

Beyond (HK Band), made me pick up the guitar, before that totally no interest in music, except singing in my bathroom when im taking showers.
Currently taking lessons from a guy called Brandon, learned more theory stuffs and he opened me up to many other genres.

I'm currently in 2 bands. My main band is playing funk rock, RATM/RHCP etc. And the other is playing canto rock stuffs. Beyond stuffs mainly.

Joined S.o.f.t 1yr+ back, changed account so yeah lol. Got to know this cool site from my friend, learnt a lot along the way and hopefully in the future can get more guidance from you guys :)

Hmm and, i love hokkien oldies! Muahuahuaha

Lol you not looking forward to school's opening? Well i am, babes, music, guitar, studies(nah bullsH) lol.

Back