Intro: MrKuroshitsuji

MrKuroshitsuji

Heyhey! I'm Jer and just joined a few minutes ago. haha.. I'm really into anything Japanese/Korean. From anime, to jpop, jrock, kpop and final fantasy games (Nobuo Uematsu rocks~!).. Though I never had the discipline to take up a language course in either Japanese/Korean.. XD

Well, my interests are in singing and also picked up very basic piano (through a friend) and started by playing score sheet music, but have not had the time to really develop my play-by-ear skills further or technical knowledge in music (I'm 23 by the way) =D

Hmmm.. Guess I'm kinda introverted too and never had the courage to sing in public. Though I did join Singapore Idol 2009 for the fun of it, and f***ed up at the first audition XD haha.. even had my 1-sec of fame being featured in a commercial >.<" which was kinda embarrassing.. haha

SGIDOL09.jpg

(@SG Idol 2009: me at the waiting room, totally freaking out!!! >.<"")

Anyway.. I'm here to get some feedback.. ^-^ I know my vocals ain't good (too low to reach a lot of male-singer songs) and even if I sing in a lower key my range isn't that wide since I don't get to practice enough too >.<" haha..

Well, I recently started to do videos on my singing and still getting the hang of it, so please forgive the lousy sound quality:

Nakashima Mika - Yuki no Hana [Cover] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=can_dI2Iw5U
Jay Chou - Ai Wo Bie Zou [Cover of his cover.. haha] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fGVz2dOsdw

Last edited:
hi there. welcome to SOFT, always happy to see another singer with so much passion.
keep going it at bro i wish you well.. :p

ようこそ必要なものあなたが持っているジャングル私たちは、

@fgl Thanks for the welcome! though I can't read Japanese >.< translated using Babelfish and figured it to be roughly: "welcome to the jungle. we have what you need." ? =D

Hi! Nice to meet you! :) Same with you, I am totally into Japanese things, especially animes!!! XD Somehow after watching quite a number of series, I managed to speak some basic sentences...so... :)

Welcome to this forum and I am sure you will have a nice time! :) By the way, what genres of songs do you normally sing? Just curious cause I am totally into singing songs too! :)

Have a nice day! XD

Back