Intro : mOi_anGeL

mOi_anGeL

ElloZ ~ i'm a newbie here, existed for 20yrs goin 21yrs already, kinki is my name ... i know "kinky" ... (for yr info it's translated from my dialect name JinQi) Like to sing, like to bite and i'm certainly food frenzy. SOooo HI to ALL. feel free to ask more abt me !

-Kk- o_0

i have a funny feeling this one's gonna get a few pages worth of welcomes or some other thing....aniwae, welcome too soft...lolz...ure a vocalist? wad kinda songs u like to sing?

cloudsky : I like all kinda music , not studyin and hi 2 u !

jasonlefort : so far it haven even hit 1 page yet , hope more welcomes to come then ~ i'm a bathroom singer not vocalist, goes to KTV sing my heart out haha ~ always try my best to scare the other customer and break the glasses.

neuro 182: it's good to hear tat you're turning 21 too . so when is yr bday ? how r u celebrating yr bday ? hee ... gimme some idea

-Kk- :lol:

mOi_anGeL said:
neuro 182: it's good to hear tat you're turning 21 too . so when is yr bday ? how r u celebrating yr bday ? hee ... gimme some idea

I will be having my bdae party next month at a fren's condo function hall. order a caterer to settle the food. then plan some games. ill be doing an unplugged session with my vocalist for the nite.

pretty much sweet & simple!

neuro 182: wOoo ! so cool . so which caterer are u ordering from tell me if it's good aft yr bday ?

-Kk-

Oh ya ! Happy Birthday in 1 month advance [/quote]

yup i went to day 1 & 2 ... saw LOVE ME BUTCH and PLAIN SUNSET... day one wasnt so crowded ... day 2 was a mess ... body surfing, fight SERCURITY VS FANS and scolding of vulgarity at the host ... haha

-Kk-

hello. and welcome to soft.

neuro never invite us go down and watch ur unplugged session.

and happy birthday in advance to the 2 of u. :lol:

wah lau eh.. not any popular bands or wat :lol: scully come down u all watch until zZz den i very malu la..

17wil: hello to u 2 ... and thnx in advance ... wahaha ...

chester277: hi !!!! nice to meet u here !

wyldeboon: eLloz ! thank u in advance !

blueprintstudio: THANKZ ... how r u charging the recording rates ???

-Kk-

Back