Intro - Jus

Chan

Hi all, Jus Chan here. Singaporean but living in the land down under, Sydney. I've been playing lead guitar for a little while now, and as far as styles go, the bands I play with are mostly rock instrumental, progressive and alternative. Think Dream Theater meets The Goo Goo Dolls. Also a working guitar technician; I vote the guitar to be THE instrument of engineering ingenuity!

Anybody in need of help/advice/chat on guitars, effects, amps, etc, I'm here. Cheers!

hello

Hello jus,

I'm heading for Sydney this Friday, Wollongong to be exact. May I have your contact over there? Email best. Welcome to SOFT!

Soooooorry!! Late replies to posts.....

Hey all,

Goodness, it's April already! Heh sorry sorry, I've been really busy with uni/work/guitar. Anyways, here I am:

chanboonpin@hotmail.com

Yeah, catch me at night, arnd 7pm Syd time (5pm sing time). Love to chat with 'ya all!

Til we meet again,

Jus

heey anyone went for John Myung's clinic in Feb? I intended to go but it clashed with my flight back to Syd. My band's bassist wants to know any details....mostly about gear, but any outstanding details would be appreciated! Thanks..

Back