Intro July Snow

trippy_xxx

Harlow everybody!

Been surfing here for a while but never got around to posting :D This is Jan here, part of a newly formed singing/songwriting duo known as July Snow. My partner Sean and I met at a singing class and decided to try our hands at self-composing Asian Pop/RnB/Ballad with a local flavour i.e infused with S.E.A instruments (sitar, flute, anklung etc) / beatboxing etc. We love rojak.

This forum has been very useful in helping us find like-minded people to collaborate with and we look forward to creating music with a local style to call our own (Cannot always let Taiwan dictate the scene eh? Heh we try also la). If this sounds interesting, drop us an email! We are pretty new to all this so hope we can learn and share with everyone here :)

We discovered many great local bands we never knew existed b4 checking out here so hope we can all support one another; we are probably one of the odd ones out heh. Meanwhile, we are in the midst of composing and recording some demos and once ready, we will post them online. Do check it out at www.purevolume.com/julysnow. Thanks for looking. Adios!

Back