Intro : ihavebecomea

Ihavebecomea

hello all softies,
ive been here for about a month or so.im 15,or 16(but i look like im 12).studying in a secondary school in the west side of singapore.ive been playing guitar for a few months,im sort of a bedroom guitarist.

i listen to stuff by busted(man,charlie's a bastard) to children of bodom/bullet for my valentine.i love powerpop/hardcore/metal stuffs,

i wish,
to kill rappers like 50cent,akon and people like britney spears & paris hilton with a guitar,lol :mrgreen:

thats all, :D
and why good musicians die young?,LOL

woo +1 to the west side.yeah kill rappers and hip-hoppers.

anyways welcome to soft!

Hi, just remember this quote "Music is like candy, you gotta throw away all the rappers", and "If you can't sing, RAP!" Whatever it is, welcome!

dime,
haha,im living next to jurong WEST swimming complex :)
hydrofly,
i remember it,it was on some softie signature thingy,haha.:mrgreen:

dang man i used to listen to BUSTED! yea charlie's a bastard. bastard.

and i listen to BFMV too. the new album's comin' out. can't wait to get it

hmm yea to be honest, i downloaded one song only. scream aim fire. i don't like his new voice though. i prefer his voice on the poison

well i don't really care about the lyrics though. the drumming's excellent. the guitars' awesome. the vocal's unique. i especially like the vocals. i got a lil disappointed when i heard scream aim fire...

hmm yea you're right. i could've sworn that when i first saw him, i thought he was the bassist. (no offence to bassists). yea but the bassist looks cool though. but his accent doesn't fit him

i'm 15, 16 too! And I, okay don't really look like 12, but maybe a 13.. Haha. AND I live in the west side too! xD

Back