Intro: helloimgibson

helloimgibson

hi all, I'm Clement and I havent really looked around soft until recently. Anyways I just started playing the guitar this year and the only guitar I've got is a Gibson X-plorer Studio, metallic red. I'm really quite lousy so please give me advices or such to improve. Thanks! And I play rhythm for this band called Arcane Sounds so please check our friendster out and listen to the acoustic versions below and tell me what you think! thanks again!

http://profiles.friendster.com/arcanesounds

welcome to soft!saw your friendster page..not bad..at least u gotta band...i no band...noob noob...enjoy and see u around soft..nice explorer u got..

clement. temasekian.

oh..eh ! wassup!?

hmm i guess that's the guitar u bought at swee lee? or maybe u didnt evn buy a guitar from swee lee. .

one more thing. take picture while smoking not cool ah.

edit: thanks for editing Mr James, sometimes ppl can sound harsh without knowing :(

Last edited:
haha sorry sorry for the very indecent picture of myself. And yes i did buy my guitar at swee lee, sims drive. it was the last one so yeah. anyhow, just to introduce a little more, so far i think i played for the recent gig at RedBar. cant rmb what was the event called. haha and Djthugs, thanks and you dont have to be in a band to be pro. im noob i suck and i cant read scores. tell me about being noob.

Damn... chances for that to happen is like one in a million.
You gonna need some patience waiting for that day to come!

haha thanks everyone, and kerplunk, yeah it's my first guitar. so i didnt really know much abt guitars at first so anyhow buy la! but kinda regret, i wanted a lespaul. gonna get one soon i hope.

Back