intro? haha. shid

umahek

(**oookay, i think i suck at this.here goes...nothing!)

erm, hello you softies people.

im saiyidah. but people call me shidah. and shid for short. =)

im 15 and i listen to a wide range of genres la.
i like bands like afi, aiden, as i lay dying, catch22, dashboard confessional, ed huckeby (great band composer), finch, from first to last, halifax, just surrender, mocca, matchbook romance, rocket summer and blablabla. haha.

i like pop punk, metal core, screamo, hardcore haha, emopunk, punkrock, instrumentals and what not.

im a trombonists btw. ahhaha. 0_o
playing for my school band. hahaa.

make love to the trombones yeah, you softies!

cheers,
shid.

(oh, im bored btw. ahha.)
(PS: hope this thing works! wheeee)

yay to t-bones!!
they seem very easy to play but it's like freeking difficult 8O
drove my sis nuts while she was teaching me
i'm just sticking to my guitars :lol:

and thanks for the replies. wooh. i feel welcum alrd. haha.

&& the boneybones can be diff la. when it comes to pitching. hahaha. okay, have a gr8 week ahead! i gt 8hrs of band prac to attend. hahha.

band geek la katerkan. haha.
cheers!

ahah. 15s unite!
wooopedo.

Not keen on learning any other instruments?

haha. well, bass sounds intresting. guitars? hahh. ohwells. who want to teach kaaaaan. hahaa.

im too commited la. got band. got soccer. OH YEAH. IM A SOCCER PLAYER TOO LA. HAHA.

vheissu said:
wow, 8 hours is a long time... welcome! anyway, what do u play and what's ur band?

yeah. 8 hrs. used to it. oh, im in the school band la, haha. paisey, paisey. im not in those kinda ska bands la. hahaa. erps.

umahek said:
vheissu said:
wow, 8 hours is a long time... welcome! anyway, what do u play and what's ur band?

yeah. 8 hrs. used to it. oh, im in the school band la, haha. paisey, paisey. im not in those kinda ska bands la. hahaa. erps.

mmm which school?

strats said:
umahek said:
vheissu said:

mmm which school?

erm. yishun sec. northern side of spore. take the red line mrt thingy. hahaah. yeah. yishun symphonic sch band. or yishun sch symphonic band. idk ah. ahha. yssb. yeah.

amyhra09 said:
eh soccer? ALAMAK, i play soccer too lah dey! hahahah. in which club or sch team?

agaga. yeah. i used to train with sporting westlake. but i play for my school ah. yishun sec. u?, amyhraaa?

Back