intro- frankie :)

frankiejazz

hey everyone! my name's frankie, im female, and i sorta stumbled on this site through google? anyway im 16 going on 17, and im totally totally into classic rock like eric clapton, PINK FLOYD, aerosmith rolling stones n all that stuff. and i love love jazz, but setting up a jazz band in singapore's like commiting suicide so eh.

:lol: jazz lover, anyone?

now den u say ur female..

haha..

well..welcome to soft. :lol:

oh yeah ahkiat you were the dude who told me you did jazz bass right?!

lol so i guess i sorta FOUND one hey?

and yeah, the who point of this self-intro thing was to tell people i was a girl so they'd like stop assuming i was a homosexual male. :roll:

maybe i should've just called myself 'francesca'

i'm trying to learn jazz bass... but it's incredibly difficult... lool wait til i'm outta army then we talk...

haha francesca italiano? sounds like a pizza shop maan.:wink:

but frankie's such a gay name for a guy anyway. its sucha sexy girl name

likeoohfrankie hankypanky

Hmm.

didn't I bump your 'musician available' thread? anyways, once again welcome to soft. Rare to find a girl interested in Pink Floyd.

They always go 'eeeee' :?

Hey Fran, welcome. Thought y didn't u intro urself through here... ahah. Nice knowin u... n Lookin' 4ward to jam. classic rock (and indie) all e way!

o! i forgot this is a girl! page 4 by tuesday! :p

*added*
and lo! we're at page 2! :D

argh crap!!!
when a female comes,i will miss out on the fun!!

DAMN!!
Frankie for a girl...is DANG HOT!!! :smt007

WELCOME TO SOFT!!!
:smt079

my goodness.. the male species here are like deprived on girls or something.. so hyped up when the female species appear.. lol..

it's like they haven't seen a female before..lol..

AEnimic said:
and dude,i'm just giving them a warm welcome! :smt056

Yea right. :smt078

:twisted:

Anyway,

Hello Frankie, you don't happen to be from choir and have the surname Ongkowidjaja do you?

Back