Intro: Fizts

Kidnap his fender?? EASY! I show you how! He sure get distracted by my cats then I take and hide it inside my toilet. Then i replace it with rocks into his guitar bag.
Boon, then we sell and i take 70% okay! Cos u got 10 million liao.

In other way, Fizts, Boon got Gibson, we go kidnap okay? He scared of cockroaches LOL. Can put it inside his nose. then we sell and buy more cats.

Kidnap his fender?? EASY! I show you how! He sure get distracted by my cats then I take and hide it inside my toilet. Then i replace it with rocks into his guitar bag.
Boon, then we sell and i take 70% okay! Cos u got 10 million liao.

In other way, Fizts, Boon got Gibson, we go kidnap okay? He scared of cockroaches LOL. Can put it inside his nose. then we sell and buy more cats.

HAHA.. cockroaches???! woah thats so easy. my house got alot wondering in the middle of the night(i live in e 3rd floor). Ill make sure to catch those shiny hard-shelled creatures and give to boon. and when he runs away me and girlpants can kope his gibs!!!

OR.... Girlpants also just bought a brand new shecter omen HAHA!!! why not everyone steal herss!!!!!! PS: her weakness is prawns!

Last edited:
Eh prawn-man (LOL), don't try to be funny. First wanna rape my Sally, now wanna steal my Schecter!
NEVERMIND, steal ah, I've trained my kitties to keep watch at Schecter liao. They can crack your nose with one paw punch!

Boon easy to knock out, tie his hair around his neck can liao.

HAHA.. cockroaches???! woah thats so easy. my house got alot wondering in the middle of the night(i live in e 3rd floor). Ill make sure to catch those shiny hard-shelled creatures and give to boon. and when he runs away me and girlpants can kope his gibs!!!

OR.... Girlpants also just bought a brand new shecter omen HAHA!!! why not everyone steal herss!!!!!! PS: her weakness is prawns!

since wen i afraid of roaches!!! girlpants, dun put words in my leg!!!

fizts: i NEARLY ran away with the schecter... but i see girlpants wanna cry so giv chance la

THOA: NO ONE! Wahahahahaha

Eh Boon, GUYS don't cry okay! U run, i run, throw stone at your head u fall i stomp on you.then i walk off with schecter.

Back