Intro: Fizts

Fizts

Waaazaaaaap everyone in soft!!! Glad to be a softians/softies(which one do u guys call urselves?). I find this website to be the most highly interactive singapore music forum.
Everytime got new things to read haha. very interesting!!! and i also love the radio.blog!!! wow so many talent out there just waiting to be exposed!!!

And as for myself, I like to play guitar. I've been playing for 4-5 years now but personally i'm not that good because due to financial reasons, i cant go to a proper guitar class to learn proper techniques and theory =). But even then im slowly learning new guitar stuff from friends,books and the internet.
And also recently been going to my friend's house to try learn drumming! wow loved it! although i kinda suck at it hahaha (she's a softian. guess who!!)

But its ok!!! music is the best thing that has happened to me and i look forward to learn more from the humble pros out there in soft! So i hope you guys take gooood care of me haha! :-D

Do I know you? LOL
You are that guy with that Red guitar who is always trying to steal my Sally aren't you?
The one who's also trying to murder my cat?
Huh huh???

WELCOME FELLOW SOFTIE!!

Hahaha.. yah everytime i draw out a floorplan to successfully steal Sally. But end up get caught by ur cat or you.. awww!!! nvm one day ill succeeed!!! lets jam together soon!

You won't get away with Sally. Cos I just taught her how to scream if anything goes wrong. LOL.
Jam soon????????? Public holidays lor...........

Hi I'm FGL - just turned 14 ..... ON fEB 13.

WELCOME TO THE JUNgLE
WE GOT WHAT u NEED

Eh Fizts (what kind of name is that dude! LOL), don't believe everyone's age here.
NONSENSE!!

Okay cool.

Hi! Welcome to SOFT

Hmmm lets see... I was born in 1978 so that means I am... I AM 11 THIS YEAR! lol...

Hahaha!!! all of you so young wan arh?so obvious bluff lor -_-"
But i sure noe one thing. all of you are young at heart!!!! rock on!

i'm not young at heart... i am reli 17+ tis year!

dun believe ask girlpants n fgl...
but for sure fgl is bruffing ah... can see from his pic

Eh boon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up lah BOONSENSE!!!!
Don't believe him!

I ask Achilles kill you ah!
What 17? Edward Cullen then 17 lah!

Last edited:
i'm not young at heart... i am reli 17+ tis year!

dun believe ask girlpants n fgl...
but for sure fgl is bruffing ah... can see from his pic

ahhhhhhhhhh

guy who first pecah the lobang ..basket boonz sabo! :mrgreen:

Fizts, trust me.
I'm the only one who you can trust here.

*threatens* If you don't believe me, I won't you touch my drums! LOL! or I kidnap your Fender!!!! Wahahahahahahaha

Back