Intro : Faiith

Hey faiith bro/sis so u a graphic designer? I happened to pass by some posts n noted tht. Bt saw yer profile u only state tht u design stuff. What do u design actually? Is designing yer profession or somethin'? I'v been tryinna nail graphics since a yr back. I'v only managed a lil bit of the adobe elements, some unknown vector-related stuff, 2d modelling, 3d max, poser, n a few lanscaping & human body form design, & animation too. What field of graphic designing r u into? Im a very young boy n need help with some designing matters n stuff i need to b a man soon. Or atleast one fine day.

ohh naah itz ok the net doesnt really need gender specification. everyone is gay. Bt if sum1 does get real offended, i have editted the post n inserted a slash n a sis. So should b no problem yeahh..we'r human n we'r gay!

heheh thank you nak, i am indeed a girl and yes i design things.

But im more traditional graphics (if theres such a thing) advertising, brochures, posters, etc..i hate the 3D and webshite, no offence!

I'll gladly try to help if you have any questions..

cheerios
\m/

and the next question should go, how old are you? haha
and 8O do i see central? like, where? haha :smt041

haha im too old..but i live in denial..so im 23 (if anyone asks...even tho i realised 23 is pretty old by SOFT standards anyways, but phuckit, hahah)

central as in thomson..u live close?

Hello Fallth,

Just like to let you know , there are loads of people older than you here :) Soft site has a mixed of different age group as music has no barrier and welcome to Soft :)

cheers
purplehaze3691

hahah thanks purple one..im not bothered by my age..i just feel old when people msg me and they're like 18..heheh other than that, its all good!

(and btw, 23 is an extremely discounted age!) hhahah

im the grandma of soft.

thanks for the warm welcome anyhoos!
im enjoying my stay so far...

23 wasn't bad indeed. that's why im still 23 and will be till im 32. then i shall review my age again..

hahah

Ohh yeahh thtz what i wanted to know. Well graphics has many fields..im currently trying out posters too..n i found out. Though itz not as demanding as 3d designing, one really needs a gd graphic card for such work ey? Itz the resolution, size, & quality? And how abt vectorworks? U found any realated job yet or r u working in a specific field already?

not just a kickass graphic card, u need a mac on speed and a huge HD..heheh well thats the way i like to work anyways..

ive been doing what i do for the past 5 yrs now, so yeah i guess u could say ive found my niche? heheh

good luck with the job hunt!

i know someone looking for a junior designer, if you want you might wanna mail me ur portfolio and i'll see if ur suitable? u can msn or pm me..

cheers!

Hohoho im keeping graphics as just a hobby nt profession for the meantime :lol: Whoa whats yer pc config? I noticed lotsa softwares require a mac.

well im on a mac, always have, always will be..heheh

im currently using a dual 2ghz G5 with 1.5gb of ram. it rocks!

Back