Intro : Englishman just moved here :)

unevenblonde

Hey guys, My name is Cooper and I am new to the forum (and to Singapore), just moved here from the UK!!!

I am 19 years old and studying at the University of Sheffield (well, currently having a few months out...but no need to go there)

I have been running shows since I was 17, so over two years now, and have put on over 80 different acts from around the world in 3 different cities in the UK...

Now I am here I want to get things going out here...

I have already posted in another thread - http://soft.com.sg/forum/music-kopi-tiam/111656-whos-heard-town-needs-guns-awesome-english-band.html

Sheffield? Man that's pretty far up, almost Scotland already, I hope you're English, not many people here are going to understand you if you've got that thick Scottish "gimme a 'round 'o whiskey" accent :). Welcome to Singapore I guess.

I call London my second home because I spend a fair bit of time there, really enjoy it too. How are you adapting to the language? The people here don't exactly speak English.

ahha nahh, sheffield isn't near scotland really...probably closer, well at least easier, to get to London...

Yeah I am doing alright with singlish...its no harder than understanding the locals in sheffield...

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MATE
WE GOT WHAT U BLOODY NEED
:mrgreen: :cool: :mrgreen:

Hey Cooper, wassup? Hope you're liking sunny Singapore so far? Cool, so you're an Englishman. Watch footie, do you? I was up the last 2 nights watching the Liverpool Arsenal thriller-of-a-match & then last night to witness Man Utd climb back up to 1st place in the EPL table after winning at home against Portsmouth. So, what do you do in S'pore at the moment?

Back