Intro: emochick

emochick

so yeah. hello everyone!

i've been in this forum for a couple of months now but i've never introduced myself. hahahhahhh hmmm so here goes...

my name's Carmen i'm the vocalist of Celiqa Tears. some of you might have heard of us, some might not. but do check us out! =)

i'm studying Music and Audio Technology in SP...

and oh, i have a myspace. www.myspace.com/carmenlovesyou

hahahhh i guess that's about it.

thank you for taking time to read this and have a nice day! \m/

SWEET MARY JANE!

im from sp too...skul of MM..ur from SMIT?

smooth shit balls.

aniwae..welcome....aenimic..SHEZ A GIRL..DUN ASK!

yea..its a long flight of stairs...

well..im from MM...mechanical and manufacturing...

currently a DMA student..mechatronics...yea...year 2 now..goin on yr 3 in next AY..

aniwae...woah..ur attachment comin up,yes?

sheesh..i bet ur attachment will kick ass..

mine is so gonna suck balls.damn. :roll:

ahahahhhh no no i'm not emo. my username is only so because i couldn't think of other names. i use my username in all other forums ah. so yup. lol. and how did you know i was from Yuhua?

and hahahh my ITP's in February next year. it means no holidays for me. =(

hmm..ur myspace said so..well.the music u listen to is kinda emo..ohwells.gd luck in the music scene all the same.now all u have to do is let me brainwash u and u will turn metal.wakka

same la...its 14th FEB..first day of ITP...bleargh...9 weeks...

sheesh..if only it was during skul days.how cool wud tt be..damnit..attachment..pay so little..

hahahhh i'm interning at Warner Music. so i'm not complaining. =p

ehhh i do listen to metal. LOL. Pantera's metal. Black Label Society's metal.

oh well. hahahahhhh. Progessive metal is also metal.

ZOMG. you know Dhalif? >.< opppppppppps. but how'd you know it's me?! hahahhh.

ehhh... i just told my lecturer i wanted to intern at Warner and he said he'll try. and he introduced me to some big guy from Warner that day. so yeah... i do really hope i get to intern there.

i hope i get warner brothers.. :lol:

kidding..argh..shudda grabbed the golden village one..the pay was like 600...slightly higher den the norm 400+++

i got no idea..it was open to DMA students only..15 intakes...bleargh..by the time i got to noe..well..

127 people signed up oredi...so i tot forget it la...

i tink man the counter i guess..nothing to do with our field of study,, :lol:

ohhhhhh like that also quite shiok ah. LOL.

but then it's like a waste of time working there when you could be working somewhere else that'll give you a headstart in whatever you're oing to do in future.

true..but the thing is..i juz found out wad i wanna be...and its NOTHING to do with my field of study.

haiz..im wasting my life.

nvm,...im gonna get the damned diploma..maebe get some qualifications in psychology overseas...

Back