Intro: emochick

oh so ur dhalif's carmen.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, anw in sp too, DEEE 2nd year, had to appeal lyk siao to do mi ITP coz i repeating maths, the friggin system still considers me a year 1 student

why does everyone know Dhalif? LOL.

please, i don't cut myself. not anymore, anyway. pfffffft. cutting is for losers.

what's DEEE?

jeremyrozario said:
haha, anw in sp too, DEEE 2nd year, had to appeal lyk siao to do mi ITP coz i repeating maths, the friggin system still considers me a year 1 student

jeremy bro...im supposed to be in phase 2B..but still in 2A...well..i failed Engineering maths I...shit head...hhaha...now i have to forward 2 modules...

and Engineering Maths IIA..shite!la place...inverse la place..step function..and some heaviside rule or wadeva..ARGH!!!!

LMAO. teaching kids how to cut themselves. hahahahhh.

zomg, so many people from SP here. heh and yes, i do know Arif/Hidir and Aimran. lol.

all the SP people should all gather for lunch one day. heheh

emochick

i)dhalif is one of the friendlest up and coming guitar prophets that preaches value for money gear with good tone over plonking down tons of cash for for gear thats costly

ii)DEEE - dip in electrical and electronic engineering

iii) after checking out my chemical romance's latest album, i wanna turn emo, so seems lyk i need some make up and a red marker(draw red lines, dun wanna waste blood)

emochick

Were you involved in the musical by any chance? I wanted to take DMAT but my dad was being a bitch about it so here I am :D

wow. another person frm SP. i'm there too. currently in DASE.
haha engineering maths' a bitch. and i'm only in year one. :lol:
welcome to soft carmen 8)

^^ i got borderline passes for my mst1 and mid year. then i got my ex-gf frm nyjc to tutor me, and amazingly i got a b3 for mst2 :D

maths issnt the real problem actually. structured programming is :lol:

LMAO. MCR's new record is wicked! it's not emooooo. emoooooooo is deeeeaaaadddd. LOL.

nah, i'm not involved in the musical. i've got a life, thank you very much. LOL.

and i hate Math. i had to take it during my first sem in year 2 and I HATED IT. i failed my test but thanks to my everyday work, i passed. like just passed. hahahh. whew. now, acoustic science is a bitch.

but the overall bitch of all time has gotta be music theory. fucking hate it. pfffffffffft.

Back