Intro - DjThugs

DjThugs

Hi Guys,

I'm Brendan,been playing guitar since early 2005..i play the guitar and i currently own a few guitars.2 Electrics & 1 Acoustic.I'm actually into songs that catch my ears..so practically any genres of music..

Bands that have contributed to my guitar life would be Eric Clapton,Guns & Roses,Metallica,RHCP,KISS,Blink 182,Foo Fighters,Creed,Staind & Goo Goo Dolls.I first wanted to learn guitar after listening to Eric Clapton's - Wonderful Tonight & Guns & Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine.

I Currently play in my church band.I hang out at Ebenex Music on saturdays to pass my time and I always enjoy meeting and learning from other musicians so if u ever see me there...say hi.I look forward 1 day to playing riffs,scales and leads as i am more of a chords player now.

*to end..2 of my Trusty & Lovely Axes taken together

(1982 '57 RI MIJ Long Tenon Greco Les Paul Custom Black Beauty & 2006 Daisy Rock Dark Star Rock Candy Custom)
GrecoDarkStar3.jpg

brandon brute force

brandon is a great guy and we always welcome his 'brandon brute force' at ebenex music.

he is strong. no wonder he has a pretty SIA stewardess gf! i bet she loves his 'brandon brute force' too!

check out his greco too!

yea at $120 bucks more than what we agreed on... aiya nvm la, like u said u got some personal problem and nd the cash so i understand that u hav to sell it for as much as possible, but shd hav at least told me u didnt want to deal anymore

o hey...add me on msn then..haha..so many have tried my greco..so not sure who is who..haha

Back