intro: Dhere Dhere

dheredhere

k, for starters, u must be wondering whats with the nick, well it's a particular phrase in tabla whereby u use the palm of ur hand to play this phrase. And generally this phrase is used in a fast drum like tempo.
And from the explaination i guess u can tell that i play the tablaz, apart from that i do play the dhol. I like to fuse tabla more to the likes of D&B, raggae-junglist, hip-hop, jazz etc etc...

hope to get to know more of u guys out there who'd like to fuse and break some fuse... :wink:

I like to fuse tabla more to the likes of D&B, raggae-junglist, hip-hop, jazz etc etc...

hope to get to know more of u guys out there who'd like to fuse and break some fuse...
hey, just like the guy in ZOUK!!! hope we can do something together sometime! eerrr... i mean music wise...

enjoi ur stay here...

echoist said:
I like to fuse tabla more to the likes of D&B, raggae-junglist, hip-hop, jazz etc etc...

hope to get to know more of u guys out there who'd like to fuse and break some fuse...
hey, just like the guy in ZOUK!!! hope we can do something together sometime! eerrr... i mean music wise...

enjoi ur stay here...

hmmm, wouldnt happen to be Maniam would it ? :wink:

guys i put up a post under gigs and concerts under the topic of World Music type of performers but i guess my reply was late, cuz after puttin up the post i realize the date, what a bummer. but i guess it might be something new cuz apart from The Dhol Foundation that performed here in Singapore there're other schools in england that r just like the dhol foundation themselfs.

Latest posts

Back