Intro - danceOfEternity

danceOfEternity

Hi all,

New to the forum, pretty cool stuff here. been browsing alot b4 signing up, and i must admit there's lotsa masters here.

i'm sort of self taught, and i hit my plateau damn long ago. was thinking of making more frens here and learn from them.

i'm into Dream Theater, Steve Vai, Satch, Paul Gilbert, Joe Pass, Jimmy Bruno, BB King, Vitalij Kuprij, Greg Howe and many others

stuck at the scales level, need proper guidance for scale positions and modes and stuff. hope to hear from you guys!!!!

hi dance! welcome to this dysfunctional... opps, i mean happy family!! :smt117 wah, you also another one, don't sleep at night type huh! like me, catching chickens? chuckle chuckle..

ah yo, your avatar so scary just now when i first saw it after you updated! :smt107 but, many others here also can get frightening to me! i getting too old for this lah...

haha the avatar is of the graphic novel Sandman. the character here is Morpheus. damn cool comic. got time and money (quite ex) must see! haha gonna sleep now thx for replying!

hey man welcome to SOFT!... i like dream theater too!.. and i also play guitar.. hope we can trade some petrooocci licks eh? :smt035

i see you got some pretty cool gear too man :smt023

dhalif! the Man of the forum, i've heard and seen much abt u man. honour to have made ur acquaintance! as a matter of fact i was learning the string skipping part of erotomania (80bpm only haha half of the original speed)when i found ur clip and was blown away!

gear wise ok only lar, my jem is the one with Lo-TRS. not the new one with edge =( keeps in tune ONLY with proper setup and breaking in of the strings.

petrucci licks ah, no lar, cannot... my licks library very limited. stuck with chromatics ever since i started using chromatics for picking exercises haha catch ya arnd!

hey~ welcome to soft! well u surely aren't the only one having problems in your playing around here hehehe im another one of them. nice to know ya, im also a big fan of DT and neil gaiman's stuffs. well as for guitar playing, just keep at it and im sure you'll be able to really 'fly' on your fretboard if ya want. Cheers!

ps: kewl guitar u have there

hurray, 1 of my fav DT songs is dance of eternity. Cause i like the piano solo around 3 min like that. damn cool.

welcome to soft.

Waddap daaaaaaaaaaaaaaance!!!!

Vitalij Kurpij or however u spell his name is -the- shit!!! That dude is insane.

You got good taste, man! Welcome, welcome!

Prognosis said:
Hi Dance,

Looks like you are in the midst of exams. Are you currently doing studies in tertiary insitution?

hey there, yeah me in NTU, if i'm nt wrong u're the UV guy from prognosis? haha i got ur vid of ur gig in ntu in my comp!

hey thx for the warm reception guys! gonna feel mighty comfy here!

i got the 1 of u all playing some song at the jam finals of something ..overdrive 2004 .. solid sia !!! btw wat song ah that 1 ?? simply love it .. gd show by u all .. gd guitaring , drumming and man .. the bassist got some groove man with the screaming vocals .. woohoo !

Thank Siva for your nice comments. That track was 'take the time'. kinda more upbeat. How did u get hold of the video btw?

DOE...yeah...you are right. Pretty tensed up...it was our first show. speed is quite a discipline. heh

Back