Intro: Cavett

hi cavett.. are u the guitarist with the samick flying V or the one with the ibanez??.. haha.. if u are the one with the samick.. ur guitar in gigs rox man!!!!

rockito said:
is she attached? 8)

Haha.. Yes she is... :smt077

Mr_X said:
saw u guys at RR2005. Only heard the black diamond cover. Good cover sia. But had to leave for dinner. suay. U guys put up a good show, plus i think some of the members not there i think.

Oh that gig... Yeah some of the members werent there, which is me and the vox due to the last min changes of time of gig and stuff... Wish I was there though... :smt086

NoMiS said:
hi cavett.. are u the guitarist with the samick flying V or the one with the ibanez??.. haha.. if u are the one with the samick.. ur guitar in gigs rox man!!!!

I'm the one with the Ibanez... His Samick Flying V rocks?? Haha.. Cool, I'll sure to tell him that.. :twisted:

Praetorian said:
Hi, and welcome to SOFT.

Ur band has potential, man. Keep up the good work!

Er.. Hello... Even though I've been here for quite a while already... :roll:

Thanks man! :twisted:

ahh.. cool.. haha.. yea his tone rox for a samick.. for urs.. i couldnt really hear it tht time.. cuz his sound kinda overpowers urs.. but u two are great man.. seeing u guys doing all tht covers jus makes me jealous.. haha but it was a god effort and playing from u guys.. terminal cry rox!!

its a samick?! i thought it was a ESP or LTD flying V, pardon me if i sounded stupid. but he rocks man, playing black diamond, i wanted to stay if it wasn't for the fear of my parents. stay for the RR2005 i mean.

NoMiS said:
ahh.. cool.. haha.. yea his tone rox for a samick.. for urs.. i couldnt really hear it tht time.. cuz his sound kinda overpowers urs.. but u two are great man.. seeing u guys doing all tht covers jus makes me jealous.. haha but it was a god effort and playing from u guys.. terminal cry rox!!

Mr_X said:
its a samick?! i thought it was a ESP or LTD flying V.

Thanks guys... Goes to show that tone is in the fingers ah.. Hehe.. Well on that nite, the stage volume was alrite by us, didnt know how was it like audience wise... That gig was a pure just for fun thingy.. Playin all that covers was quite stressful man, esp the Opeth one.. Hahaha... Rite now in the process of writin more materials...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back