Intro: Cavett

Cavett

Hi! I'm Iswadi, guitarist from Terminal Cry. The other members of the band consists of Trinna(vocals), Bon(guitarist), Rudy(bassist), Adora(keyboardist) and Azmi(drums). Founded in early 2003 we play an eclectic mix of metal. One of my band's main forte is to do cover songs and totally butchered it to make it our own! Hahaha.. Heh heh... :twisted:

Hmm... Was responding to Hamlet's thread, how come become a thread on its own... Oooh... 8O

like that better. then we can bombard you with questions!

First question, got photo of your band? :lol:

Wah piangz!! Hahaha...

Ok here's one when we r in action!

TCinAction.jpg

Great Intro!! Heard of u guys perform esp. Fear of The Dark..Good improvisation..Gothic costume n all...great...hope we can perform together in same gigs...Well guys out there(soft commers) if u wanna hear or watch gothic metal..look no futher..watch out for tis band...coz tis band cools :wink:

waaaddiiiiiiiiii.....hehehe...

great intro dudes!! :D

knew you as a drummer, didnt know you can "goreng" (fry) the guitar as well as you play the drums bro! looking forward to hearing you guys soon!!!

HaMLeT said:
if u wanna hear or watch gothic metal..look no futher..watch out for tis band...coz tis band cools :wink:

U guys r too kind man! As for the goth part, er.. we r not really goth maybe ur stage presence makes it so.. Hmm... Anyhow thanks for the word of compliments guys...

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

this a great band to catch if u`re looking 4 one.....
great showmanship,technicality....good vocal range as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep it up guys!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

saw you guys play at a few gigs... and like i told you is.. i wanted to go you guys's direction.. lol - so it was a mind blowing experience for me.. :) keep rocking guys \m/

Just an update~

Ok guys here's a small update abt my band.. As some of u may know, we have just changed to a new vox a few mths ago. So the new line up is as follows:

Leanna - Vox
Adora - Keyboards
Iswadi(me) - Guitars
"Bon" Rusly - Guitars
Rudy - Bass
Azmi - Drums

And here's a pic of the band:

TCCollage.jpg

Also before we put up our very own website here's the purevolume site for those interested to hear tracks from the band:

http://www.purevolume.com/terminalcry

Enjoy~!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GrimBrody said:
can i be your groupie? :p

Lol~ Like I said previously, if u look gd in tank tops and tight jeans, u r more than welcomed! Hehe... :smt112

afterdeath said:
nice pic, man....... :eek:

kool....... :wink:

Thanks! :twisted:

psionic said:
can post more pics of ur vocalist? :lol:

Come to our gigs lah, then u can take all the pics u want!! :smt109

saw u guys at RR2005. Only heard the black diamond cover. Good cover sia. But had to leave for dinner. suay. U guys put up a good show, plus i think some of the members not there i think.

Back