Intro : Blackelements

blackelements

I'm still very new to this forum but i hope that i can be very active here also!..i started learning guitar 6 years back..self learning(not too useful) and i tried to learn classical guitar at christofori for 6months. after getting all the basics right i move on to play electric on my own till 1year back i went to west mall level 5 music concerto to learn electric guitar..learn lots of things dere! techniques all those..its very useful...Currently in Singapore Polytechnic school of ICT(any school mates here?) :D i own 1 epiphone les paul with ibanez QM 1 and 2 on it..a Yamaha white EG112 as backup and a Epiphone acoustic PR 75 or something like that...any way i'm a crazy fan of mayday from taiwan..any fans here can msg me!...thanks..

harlow!!!
welcome to the club, or should i say, forum...
may you stay here and share all your musical knowledge with us...
or yar, and have fun along the way... :lol:
ppl here sometimes are really krazi. like posting pics of dead lizards and stuff. :lol:
so, be prepared...
see you around... tata... :D

thanks i really hope to enjoy posting+ chatting with you guys too...christofori arh...i should say it taught me all my basic like play chords...teach me good finger style..but they are juz too slow..always tell me to go step by step...really tired of it man!...

Back