intro: Betelhead

welcome keith,im keith too.and born in november too.but 14=))sec three this year.sworn brothers!

i'm 14 too! heh.

i don't know how they come up with what they say, but they make my opinions seem so wrong and theirs seem so right. he makes me feel like a loser saying i can't sing while playin my bass. i hack and ignore him. :lol:

gd job chester277.. dats right dun listen to wad they say.. hey.. if they can sing and play.. gd for them.. but it depends.. if what they play is jus a bunch of powerchords and the rhythm isnt even hard to coordinate with the vocals and if they cant even sing well, it's kinda dumb for them to say these things.. jus practise and practise and practise.. one day when u can slap bass and when ure good at it.. maybe even sing while slapping (ive seen many vids and bass lessons of it being done be4)... BLOW THEM AWAY...

anyways. im a bassist too.. nice to meet u.. i'll send u a private message with my email.. then we can chat on msn =)

keiith said:
welcome keith,im keith too.and born in november too.but 14=))sec three this year.sworn brothers!

actually, my brother's sec three this year too. he's not 15 yet. lol

btw, keiith, which day of november were you born? i was born on the 18th.
and btw...

crozzfire, ec-rose : Eugene, sec 3
Betelhead, keiith : Keith, sec 3

does that strike anybody as weird? all we need now is a nicholas and a maximilian and the whole parallel universe thing is set...

wadsup keith . fellow guitarist homie .
that was a cool self intro .
anyway nick here, lead guitarist of keith's band. :)

Back