intro: Betelhead

Betelhead

hi all.

my names keith, but here ill go under the name betelhead.

im 15 years old, born in november, and i play rhythm guitar for my band, the cut-outs. thats 4 fifteen year old kids trying to rock out. we're currently looking for a vocalist, you can contact clayedhead or ec.rose if youre not tone deaf and you like singing. we usually do older stuff like guns n roses, but we're kinda willing to adapt.

colleens my younger sister, for those people who know her.

my musical influences are pretty much anything with a decent tune. a couple of names would be led zeppelin, guns n roses, the red hot chili peppers, nirvana, acdc, and for some reason, the strokes. a guitar virtuoso that i really love would be eric johnson.

haha, and did i mention that im a total nerd?

she told me that ur band needs a vocalist. erm.
i've got to sort things out with my band mates first
and i'll get back to u soon if im able to join ur band.

awesome. we're pretty desperate for a vocalist right now. almost anyone will do.
our standards are pretty high tho, considering we're playing stuff like acdc and gnr.

ive got to get used to RHCP kind of vocals.
cause i sing avenged sevenfold kind of song
before they went into the mainstream.
and im not sure i can sing songs by
RHCP and especially, THE STROKES.

why can't anyone of you juz sing n play? my guitarist friend said that if u can't sing and play ur instrument, you suck. i didn't believe him though.

we dont really play the strokes, so you dont need to worry about that. i just enjoy listening to em. their style is kinda unique to me.

chester277 said:
why can't anyone of you juz sing n play? my guitarist friend said that if u can't sing and play ur instrument, you suck. i didn't believe him though.

i dont believe him either. :smt067

Chester277 your fren is a moron..
Ever seen Slash sing and do a kick ass guitar solo ?
i think ur fren must be playing power chords and singing.

if you cant sing and play, you dont suck.
just that its really fun to do, haha.
besides... a frontman without an instrument has infinitely more stage presence.

wow you have alot of friends with dumb perceptions.

welcome to soft betelnut, the first time i post in intro. be honoured :D

Back