Intro: Alaineth

alaineth

Hey Guys!

I'm a guitarist and I love the music I listen to. Be it Nuno, Vai, SRV, Norman Brown, Alexi Laiho or Paul Ponnudorai, I pretty much enjoy my music (like so does every1 else here right? lol).. I've been playing guitar for around 3 years now but i don't have much jamming experience due to my other priorities. :( I am hoping to meet new ppl thru this forum to jam with and to get involved with Local music community.

I've worked full-time for sweelee during my O level break in early 2005 and u might've seen me in some of their sales too. That was one heck of an experience, cus i really loved it.:) Learning more about this and that feature and how certain models are 'better' than others etc. and informing people about it.

Unfortunately, schoolwork in TP has taken quite a lot my time and i haven't been practicing much or doing anything musically related for a few weeks. sucks. Anyway, the holidays are coming so i can practice again and hang out in peninsula and sweelee to ogle at the new stuff that's coming in for this year :D can't wait!

I think this site is great for the musicians and music-lovers in Singapore and I'm looking forward to get involved with it. :lol:

welcome welcome!

if you are going to be working at SL during the sale again, do let us know! we need 'insider' info. ha..ha... :lol:

yes I remember you hasyt, you purchased the RG321 rite? how's that guitar?
I don't know if i'll be working, will let you guys know. Anyway, what kind of 'insider' information do you refer to? My advice for the sale's to go there before the sale, see if there's anything you like on display, and just 'grab' it during the sale! (but i think this is commonly practised already :lol:)

Great to see ya around SOFT!

Yeah man , long time no see...perhaps what's remaining of 4E3 (2004) should get together someday yeah? 8)

Welcome to SOFT...hahaha...do give us some little info abt swee lee when it comes to sales...haha...just kidding...glad to know ya..

Back