Intro: Adairsaurus

Adairsaurus

Hi all. I'm Ahdah. I'm 16 this year and I've been playing the bass for a year now. Sorry about the attention-seeking thread title, but that's what it's about right? Anyway, I'm not here to introduce myself but I'm here to introduce my band. Pardon me if I'm on the wrong forum. Moving on, well I play in a band called Took Her Final Breath, 5 piece metalcore band made up of 5 people, aged from 16-17. We've recently formed in March with a complete lineup and I guess we've been playing at quite a number of local shows now. Most notably at venues like Playden, the Arts House, the Substation and HomeClub. We've recently released a single on our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/tookherfinalbreath , Do check us out if you're a fan of metal. Be it from Iron Maiden to Job for A Cowboy, I hope you give it a listen because nobody really takes us seriously because of our age and size. I hope you sir, yes the one reading this, takes us seriously and clicks that link up that. Thank you and sorry for wasting your time. That is all. Cheers now.

Back