[INTERNET COLLAB] If you're interested, please come in!

alright, i'm thinking we should find some other platforms where we are more active, most people who signed up for it MIA :(

skype maybe?

we can record ourselves at home and send to somebody to mix the audio tracks and then send the audio and video to the same person or another person to sync up the whole thing and do the final edit and stuff

Hey Yo,

Male vocalist here =)

I have a simple home studio, with a main focus on voice. I have a Shure Sm 58 and M-Audio Nova Mic, and the result's pretty decent I would say =)

oops, didn't realize my inbox for full for the past few days, anyway just feel free to sign up here, alternatively send me a pm.

@vapporub yeah that's my original plan, i did it once for a school project, though it was simpler as it only included 2 guitarists.

now our main plan is to bring this discussion somewhere else, everyone just went missing.. what the :(

Hey everyone,

I play the guitar and bass and sing too. Currently in a band but would love to spread out to more musicians around. Nowadays, I'm doing more electronic music and would love to collab on this by adding some EDM elements into it. Email me at emptyproduct@gmail.com if you're keen. My works are at www.myspace.com/emptyproduct.

Hope to hear from all of you.

Hey man I'm a guitarist that plays various styles of music ranging from blues/rock/funk/instrumentals to hardrock/metal. Been playing for 1.5 years with lessons. Interested in working with you guys in contributing to the great and awesome gift called music :)

Latest posts

Back