[INTERNET COLLAB] If you're interested, please come in!

Hei

Hey guys, this is actually sort of a follow-up thread to a previous interest check that i made couple of months back, i would prefer not to bump that old thread so i'm creating a new one. :p

So anyway, as the title states, this ad is for people who are up for a internet collaboration.

Why a collaboration you may ask?
Well i personally feel that its a great way to meet new people, but more importantly learn new things along the way :D
This being said, this collaboration welcomes musicians with different instruments and different level of skills to come together, so it doesn't matter if you just bought your new keyboard a month ago or.. you are Steve Vai.

So the next question is.. what songs are we going to do?
At this point in time many things have not been decided, but preferably its nothing too slow, or hardcore (no offence to any death/hardcore metal lovers/bands out there.. i don't know how to appreciate that genre of music..).
Hopefully it isn't going to be something on an expert level as i've said previously that this collab involves people with different level of skills. :) You may suggest any genres or specific songs that we can play to though.

Requirements?
1.Any level of skills.
2.Probably something to record audio with decent quality?

So.... yeah, that's all for now, if you're interested just leave a reply with what you play, send me a pm with a way to contact you, and i'll fill your name in.

(i'll try as much as possible to update this thread on a daily basis and keep everyone updated) :)
List of participants||Instrument

mememe. guitars as well! nominally im pretty lazy so i use my iphone, but i can record properly as well

Last edited by a moderator:
List of participants||Instrument
Hei || Guitarist
LadyInTears || Guitarist
jun88an || Drummer
doggieshaman || Guitarist
xfigox || Guitarist/Bassist

Hei || Guitarist
LadyInTears || Guitarist
jun88an || Drummer
vaporrub || Bassist

List of Participants || Instruments
Hei || Guitarist
LadyInTears || Guitarist
jun88an || Drummer
vaporrub || Bassist
annaformusic || Keyboard/Guitar

Looks like I'm late to the party, but if you're still looking for people, here's a sample of my work. I play both acoustic and electric guitar. I have a full recording setup if it's required.

cool~ surely it doesn't matter who came here when, so long as amongst all or a few of us we can play and collab.

myself i think i'd be comfortable doing blues/jazz/top40s/rock :)

Hi, beginner keyboardist here. RekaneMusic on Youtube, any slots still open? I can help edit audio/video too but i'm a beginner at both too. :)

i'm okay with pop and rock/punk and stuff like that! and i just got my AI too. :D

and i can mix too btw!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back