Intermediate-Level Bassist Needed

kevintcs

Hi there, I'm looking for an intermediate level bassist (able to improvise decently on the major scale would be nice) who's willing to explore many different musical genres with my band. We have just formed and are short of a bassist.

We are looking to explore different genres. Our interests range from Jazz to Metal, to Rock, Blues and Pop etc. We are really open to anything. However, we are still unable to play advanced genres like Jazz or Metal, but are willing to explore together.

We are amateur, intermediate-level musicians, so if you're looking for a band that's jamming for fun (maybe gigging or busking or recording too, we are open to anything) do drop me an email at bkevinteochershen@gmail.com.

I would like to emphasize that we are of intermediate level, and are looking to advance ourselves musically. If you are a professional or an advanced player, you may find your time may be better spent on other bands with musicians of the same caliber. That said, if you'd still like to join us and give us some pointers or guidance, you are more than welcome to do so! We would be very thankful for that.

Latest posts

Back