Indie Rock Band Looking For Bassist & Drummer

nabilftw10

Hello there,

As the title of the ad says, we're an indie rock band called The Cumulus and we're looking for a bassist and drummer to complete the line-up. Our main influences include Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, Panic! At The Disco & My Chemical Romance. We have set a short and simple list of requirements for both roles:

- Between 18-22 years old
- Well-spoken and well-knowledged
- Has the same passion and drive for music as us, wanting to break through in the local scene
- Preferably a girl bassist, but we don't really mind if you're a guy
- Has a similar taste in music
- Able to get along well with bandmates and have good chemistry
- Able to showcase his/her creativity and come up with original basslines/drum beats
- Is committed to the band

We've recently performed at our first gig at Actors The Jam Bar, and we've so far come up with 2 originals (with a 3rd one still being written) and done 3 covers. At the same time, we're looking to record a short 5-song EP in the near future to kickstart the band's career. This is make or break for my lead guitarist and I. So we hope that if you contact us, we have the assurance that you are also aiming for the skies like us.

Here is a rough recording of one of our original songs:

http://soundcloud.com/beatle-bum/her-walls-his-virtue-original

If you are interested, feel free to contact the band at 90477913 (Nabil) & 81385916 (Jerome).

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Interested. names SK. Singaporean chinese. age 23. finished NS.. and have no real direction in life.. besides my designer freelance shit. hit me up at 90089431. all the best to you guys,

Latest posts

Back