INCREDIBLE WEBCAM EXPERIENCE

I have that song, but dad pulled the power plug yesterday and i had to reformat. *curses over the loss of original compositions*
I'm crying now.

The fat guys act damn original.Anyway,i've ever seen it on other websites b4.I'd say comically and definately the best!.:smt043
But the singapore idol,oops i mean the ex-singapore idol Kicked out participant was just CRAP!I shld say he's just making a fool of himself to get some limelight.!C'me on ever saw him doing stupid things to promote himself.Gimme a break!I could puke on HIM right now siaaaa!! :smt078

BlackMoo said:
Seriously lors :D . He sucks at lip-syncing also.

True!.i wonder if he ever knows what the hell is he singing!!Just look at him ,the way he moves is simply copied straight from the romanian guy .It's not funny or cute at all.It's cheap publicity SIAAAAA!!!! :butthead:

mayb we ought to organise man hunt and stone steven lim ..

according to my fren, steven lim ( used to be his ex classmate) shld be either late 17 or 18 this year( at this current moment). steven lim formerly used to study at Hai sing catholic ( address : pasir ris drive 1 , opposite downtown east)

BlackMoo said:
You heard the man. Raid. Bring BC RICH GUITARS and Vic Firth Sharpened Sticks!

Ok.Heard that!I use my sarong to trap him up cos he seems to be lacking of clothes.I use it as a net,and u guys do the rest!!!Ha!!Ha!!give a damn blardy good one!!!The rest of u can shove your guitar necks up his butt!!! B C Rich only qualify to shove, Diffrent models anywhere oso can :twisted: :axe:

omg i wish i didnt click on that.

saw him at the gig which he was invited to. he danced to britney spears songs. -_- they should have had stones or rocks or bricks there.

Numa Numa - ozone, i have the mp3 and yeah its Romanian and im sick of seeing this damn video, i 1st saw it in about november and its so annoying now.

Latest posts

Back