IGNITE! Music Festival 2008

the event's gonna be held at the grass area between the TRCC and W1 canteen. But putting "Grass area between TRCC and W1 canteen" as the location wouldn't really make sense to people who first time come there mah. =)

I'm so gonna be there cuz it's my school. And I'm gonna wish that Gibson gives free bass strings, or at least sell them at really cheap prices.

skali Gibson give poster only.

or pencil with words Gibson and Republic Poly on it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHAA.

ok i should stop.

Republic Polytechnic (RP) is holding its first outdoor rock concert
under the stars on 25th and 26th July 2008!

Catch well-known bands performing next to our scenic Reflection Pond.

IGNI.jpg

For more festival information, log on to www.rp.sg/trcc

To order festival tees ($10), call Felicia at 8230 8380

Spread the good news! Here’s the EDM for IGNITE! Music Festival.

sometimes, i like RP cos of this.....

other times, i don't like, republicans, you know what i mean...
take away our smoking zone:mad:

oh cool! lineup looking good...guess i'll travel all the way from the east to woodlands to watch. :b

and can try gibson guitars? sweetness!

everyone DOLL UP, coz i'll be taking photos along with 3 other photo IG friends :) we're doing it...for fun and laughter........of course to record it in photos.

AND.

for my case, this show will be up on the Auguet issue of Shout! (www.a-pathetic.net), so do keep a look out!

skali they give free strings.

OK LAME

Actually that's what they did at some gig. But the emcee just threw it into the crowd. Hahaha. FYS 2 if i'm not wrong. But they had a lucky draw for an Epiphone SG special though.

By the way, anyone knows what time the bands are playing? Need to plan my schedule. Lol.

place of event

eh eh guys.. is reflection pond the big pond near the canteen area n 7 eleven??
srry ah.. i'm not a republican.. so dunno lah.
hehe..

haha hey, when you walk into the school, towards the 7-11 or the open air canteen you'll see the stage, its very obvious from afar if i'm not wrong cause it really sticks out (inmyopinion) haha

alright!!!
but somehow i have this feeling that not many will turn up today.
nonetheless,

8 more hours to go!

the stage is already set up,so if you don't know where it is now,

you'll know when you walk into RP.

IM GOING!

lol

Back