ibanez or epiphone? with regard to my previous post

blahblah

im thinking of selling off my rg2120 to get an epiphone elitist series les paul 57goldtop or standard ebony wot do you guys think about it? worth it? cause judging by the kind of music i like and always listen to i guess the LP will probably fit in more tonewise but also i like my ibanez cant really bare to sell it so yea im in a rut here. :? ok leave out the "just buy 2 it doesnt hurt to have 2 guitars" option cause i aint got enough $$$ :lol:

if you don't whammy, you're better off with a non-vibrato bridge guitar, an LP copy would eb a good move.

however, rather than the Epi Elitist, i'd rather you invest in Tokai's Love Rock model. both are Jap makes, there's nothing to lose..

LS70F.gif

blahblah said:
im thinking of selling off my rg2120 to get an epiphone elitist series les paul 57goldtop or standard ebony wot do you guys think about it? worth it? cause judging by the kind of music i like and always listen to i guess the LP will probably fit in more tonewise but also i like my ibanez cant really bare to sell it so yea im in a rut here. :? ok leave out the "just buy 2 it doesnt hurt to have 2 guitars" option cause i aint got enough $$$ :lol:

sub is rite.. if u dun "WHAM" alot or nvr "WHAM" at all den i guess Tokai LP suits u beta. Btw, wat kinda music u playing? Also if u r selling ur RG2120, pls sell it to me - im a hardcore RG fan!!

subversion said:
if you don't whammy, you're better off with a non-vibrato bridge guitar, an LP copy would eb a good move.

however, rather than the Epi Elitist, i'd rather you invest in Tokai's Love Rock model. both are Jap makes, there's nothing to lose..

LS70F.gif

im really tempted to get that... but im very happy with my burny. lol.

the more the merrier they say :p

Latest posts

Back