Ibanez "Iceman" PS10LTD

i prefer the IC400. more close to Paul Stanley's..add white binding, a mirror pickguard and either a triangular or star tailpiece and it will look exactly the same.

the DMM1 didn't make it here...

there are some very cool iceman models like the one depicted here which went by without domestic interests.

Iceman ICJ100WZ- a model comissioned by White Zombie's J Yuenger
IBA-PSGrStarLarge.jpg

subversion said:
the DMM1 didn't make it here...

there are some very cool iceman like the one depicted here which didn't capture the interest of the distributor here.

Iceman ICJ100WZ- a model comissioned by White Zombie's J Yuenger
IBA-PSGrStarLarge.jpg

NOW THATS A NICE AXE. With a Floyd Rose system!!! Hmmmm...looks like Dimarzio pups in it... time to do a google... :)

no they aren't. they are Ibanez's own IBZ V7-ICJ (n) & IBZ H2-ICJ (b). the latter is Ibanez's attempt to emulate Dimarzio's Mega Drive pickup.

Dimarzio-DP-107.jpg

I see! Very interesting... this guitar I like... :)

Dimarzio's Megadrive has been discontinued.. or its only available on special order or something right? There's this other humbucker, can't rem the name right now...

i saw 2 dudes using them at diff gigs at 3rd place..quite a bright, treblish tone when clean..too bright and sharp for my liking..distorted i ddint really like'em.

there's a simple reason to the bland sound coming from the Iceman- the default pickups. if you are interested in the Iceman, factor in a pickup swap in your budget.

Back