i just wanted to say...

What about Go Betty Go?? Its an all-girls punk rock band. Their singer is so Hot!!!

lol

:twisted: :twisted:

James: sorry, i couldn't help it. i mean, music is awesome, girls are awesome. what could be more awesome than hot female musicians? especially those who play bass and drums. seriously. whew.

afterdeath: honestly, i don't really personally know that many female musicians in singapore. i only know, like, the girls from Areala, some of the girls from SIP, and a few others that i'm only recently starting to come into contact with along the way. so i guess i don't know enough to say. hahaha. Amanda from Electrico comes to mind, she's purty! i spoke with her after one of their gigs and i was totally blushing.

anyway, singapore has its share of hotties!! singapore probably has more than its fair share of hotties, so i'm quite happy about life. haha.

ps. i like the proliferation of girl-rock-bands. i mean, of course girls can rock out as hard as (or harder than) guys, so i'm always stoked when i see girl-bands up there onstage pulling out all the stops. in itself it's probably not a big deal but it's a step towards society perceiving all of us as having equal potential regardless of gender. hell yeah!

serialninja said:
music is awesome, girls are awesome. what could be more awesome than hot female musicians? especially those who play bass and drums. seriously. whew.

ps. i like the proliferation of girl-rock-bands. i mean, of course girls can rock out as hard as (or harder than) guys, so i'm always stoked when i see girl-bands up there onstage pulling out all the stops. in itself it's probably not a big deal but it's a step towards society perceiving all of us as having equal potential regardless of gender. hell yeah!

Hmm... hot...female...musicians... :smt044

Yea, I agree on the 2nd part. There are lots of guitar/bass/drums-wielding girls in rock bands nowadays as well.

Yea... I think girls who play instrument are cool... but those who can rock are hotter... haha

Hope can see girl bands live in action...

Ye know there was this charity concert in my school a few mths ago where there were sch bands challenging each other & other guest bands performing. And the audience are supposed to vote on the best sch band. So it happens there was this all-girl punk/screamo band. Newbs. Bt they dressed to kill, u get it? U do. N mayb they tried to act n look cool on stage n all tht. The guitars were VERY obviously out of tune, the drummer misses tempo every 20 seconds, bassist stops once in a while to see if she was doin the right thing, and after the show when the voting results were out they won. Our school music head, the organiser of the music part of the concert, told us if he were to judge, tht girl band would b the last in his list to win. So y r ppl giving the thumbs up to an all-girl band? Just coz itz cool? I think i should go for a sex change tht way ppl would appreciate me more in MTV :lol:

:evil: y do you hafta remind me of that dude.. the drummer was okay.. dressed to kill? my arse.. even if the were playing naked i wouldnt vote for them.. i was knocking my head on the wal wen they announced the winners.. im glad to say all the sch bands this year were crap(except for eric's band) but force vomit rocked though..did i mentioned that the bassist of silent epidemic rocked :D oh yeah.. the lunarin bassist is hot man.. watched her perform at explanade and she was sweaty and all that.. with hair sticking onto her face, looked awesome..

Oh ok. So if the girls were ugly u'd still vote n crave for one night ey? Oh ok great :lol: Now i do not pitty those girls anymore. :smt044

Back