how you ship your ceriatone to singapore

bedokkids

hi to all,

i suppose most of ceriatone owener bought from nik directly.. since it's just a bridge and 6 hours drive up to KL.

anyone can share their experience?

i am getting the 2203

thanks

I wanted to order from nik b4, but told me that i have to get from the local distributor here. SO i checked out the price online and retail and wasnt prepared to fork out the difference, and thats when USD was 1.50 plus.

If now i can get direct then i will consider an amp or two wahaha

I wanted to order from nik b4, but told me that i have to get from the local distributor here. SO i checked out the price online and retail and wasnt prepared to fork out the difference, and thats when USD was 1.50 plus.

If now i can get direct then i will consider an amp or two wahaha

Really?

that's response from nik? local dealer sold it at close to 2k, the price is very close to a real Marshall amp.:(
isnt it?

but goose had a different reply. buy and send via DHL.

thats why i went to buy a MIUK marshall vintage modern for 1650. Was quoted abt 1500 if i rem correctly for a liverpool. I understand that Nik has to be fair to his distributor here, so no complains i respected his stand.

but i dont see the point of having a distributor here that doesnt stock the products. if i wanna buy something, i have to tell TY and then they'll bring it over. i mean that's an extra cost for nothing when i can just order from him directly?

thats why i went to buy a MIUK marshall vintage modern for 1650. Was quoted abt 1500 if i rem correctly for a liverpool. I understand that Nik has to be fair to his distributor here, so no complains i respected his stand.

i see. now i got the whole picture.

i tested a marshall tube, and really like the sound.

sorry which model is your Vintage ?

Latest posts

Back