how to relieve shaky fingers when play guitar

koolguy74sg said:
Me no band now.

Btw, I saw so many of you see cute pretty girls hand will tremble one ar.. :lol: ... When performing the stage fright comes partly from wanted to show off to girls also, another partly probably without much experience on stage, which need practise.

Rgds
kool

Lol what show off to girls. Hahaha is scared later never play good enuff let people laff. In guitar stores that is. "Omg that guy plays open chord on an Fender". Then kana laff. Sigh.. Lol

Newbie said:
koolguy74sg said:
Me no band now.

Btw, I saw so many of you see cute pretty girls hand will tremble one ar.. :lol: ... When performing the stage fright comes partly from wanted to show off to girls also, another partly probably without much experience on stage, which need practise.

Rgds
kool

Lol what show off to girls. Hahaha is scared later never play good enuff let people laff. In guitar stores that is. "Omg that guy plays open chord on an Fender". Then kana laff. Sigh.. Lol

One word.

Practice. :D

erm.. back to the basic..

PRACTICE.

make your fingers strong... like u can bend the first string up to the 4 string's ass :lol:

it helps u noe... i am proud of my strong fingers!! :lol:

gordonzz said:
erm.. back to the basic..

PRACTICE.

make your fingers strong... like u can bend the first string up to the 4 string's ass :lol:

it helps u noe... i am proud of my strong fingers!! :lol:

Zz thats my band's name. Lol Back to the basics :D

Back