How much does it cost to replace and cut a new TusQ nut?

if the holes were drilled too big, perhaps you can use larger washers. even if you drilled the hole in the wrong place, you can still drill that hole bigger and use a very large washer.

mistakes are what make you improve! it's better to make this mistake now in your free time, than to make the mistake when you really do not want to make it (i.e. when your friend is depending on you to help him install new tuners).

Went to davis yesterday - bought a tusq q pre cut nut $15

went home - worked on it (slightly shortened both ends and removed the tab)

Its now ready for use...

THEN

I farked up the redrilling of tuner holes on my new neck .... sianz ... project delayed again

15?! i think my eyesight problem already. I confirm must go GW back check nut price again...

ah that gives me a brilliant idea actually! i mean if 90 years down the road, guitars are still popular with teens and adults...

hopefully my children and grandchildren will get at least 20 to 25 bone nuts out of me.

.... and maybe two good knobs. if you know what i mean :p

if the holes were drilled too big, perhaps you can use larger washers. even if you drilled the hole in the wrong place, you can still drill that hole bigger and use a very large washer.

mistakes are what make you improve! it's better to make this mistake now in your free time, than to make the mistake when you really do not want to make it (i.e. when your friend is depending on you to help him install new tuners).

hahaha seeing that I used to do repair jobs, etc semi commercially ... it was embarassing actually...

i was too exhausted when I worked on my own neck hence why screw up.

The holes are ok but the smaller holes for the spurzel alignmeent pins were off .. I mean they fit fine but look comestically off..

sooooo .... eieio is now the proud owner of my all parts SMF neck

Back