Hi to all Softies Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

less.paul

Hi.I am Azri.My full name is Muhammad Azri *** ******.
I introduced once again coz I have lost my bad past.
I hate people to talk about my bad past again as it reminds me becoming an evil.I am Azri AKA muhdzr.That name is a name I made from Muhammad+Azri=Muhdzr
I am starting to turn over a new leaf now.I hope you all don't misunderstood.
I am not lying.I am gaining my trust & respect.So,any questions about
the present please ask me.Any questions about the past,I will ignore.

Last edited:
dismiss the past you must
star-wars-smiley-6458.gif

Reactions: zax
dismiss the past you must
star-wars-smiley-6458.gif

I am regaining my trust & respect.But many people are asking about my bad past.I am too sensitive to that.Then,they still don't believe I turned over a new leaf.But still,I believe in myself,that I am a new person.

Sorry, but you've betrayed our trust just one to many times for everybody to be willing to accept you in an instant. You've said you have changed, so I'll let time tell whether you've truly changed for the better. It takes a lot of time to regain the trust of various softies. Best of luck to you.

I am regaining my trust & respect.But many people are asking about my bad past.I am too sensitive to that.Then,they still don't believe I turned over a new leaf.But still,I believe in myself,that I am a new person.

then prove it.

Azri, we would like to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is really your last chance to make it. Any more rubbish from you, you will be asked to leave for good.

Reactions: zax
Pick yourself up, stand on your 2 feet and prove to others that you have really changed. Yes, only time will tell, and it takes time to regain trust and respect, which in your case, might be a little hard. Nevertheless, do your best. Cheers.

err im a junior member.

what did he do btw?

eh the paintball thing sounds cute lah. like yah.
first official soft sports meet. yay!

hi. i dun mean to sound rude. but im just curious of what you did that made you ya. cause i might wanna watch out too.

LOL.I think I will be coming only.And I asked my parents permission,but they say I am too young to play paintball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back