Hey!! Stagg Bass Guitar for sale....

haeshana

Hi im letting go for my 4 months old stagg bass for SGD 200 as i want to change the guitar to a epiphone Thunderbird. its still looks brand new and i hardly payed it coz of my exams so if you are interested let me know.
contact me - 83188581
like to trade also it depends on the guitar willing to pay if the guitar is more worth than mine if you like to trade.
thank you

here is the guitar info-
B300B300-STR
Standard "J" electric bass guitar - Pickups: 2 x JB - Controls: 2 x Volume + 1 x Tone - Body: solid Alder - Pickguard: White (BK/BL/SB) or Tortoiseshell (N/NS) - Neck: Hard Maple, bolt-on, 867 mm, (34.2 in.) - Fingerboard: Rosewood, 20 frets - Bridge: "JB" Classic - Machine heads: Standard "P", nickel - Colour: Satin red.

Don't try to confuse the other softies here by changing topic.
if i were a racist i won't even have sold u the bass.please think hard.
i hate to say such a thing about myself,but i have undergone an IQ test and my IQ is more than 160,i will do whatever i can to protect my fellow softies from buying my item which had been sold and thus having an increase price tag after the new owner has gotten it.
Even if u create a new account,i will still nail you.

If fellow softies have any questions with pricing etc(with brands that i am familiar with),i am more than willing to share. :)

dud you are a racist or what ??

Hey... CATTHESQUEAL doesnt mention anything about RACE... and you as foreigner has no right to pin point any lawfully SINGAPORE CITIZEN as racist.... its a sensitive issue here. and before you call any of us racist ... take a look back at ur homelands.

WE ARE NATIONALIST....

Last edited:
dud try to understand the meaning if you dont know the double meanings just keep silence k....... Just learn english 1st what i mentioned here is the one who disturb everything lol

hae'whatever' guy stop trying to change topic..
if u think i am racist,go ahead and make a police report,the AG Chamber takes racism seriously in Singapore as we are a multi racial country,to ensure race riots does not repeat itself..

I will make sure u get the charge of 2nd hand dealings without a license,u think i don't know law? I can even tell u the chapter and section of the Statutes of the Republic of Singapore.

well let me tell you sth bro i live here for 19 years which is my whole life so think before you say anything lol

Did RP drop their standard of English proficiency to E8 or somethin'? Kinda sad if that's true.. xD

Back