Hey-llo! Potential lyricist here! :)

iNDIGOLD

I'm a poet (SELF-DECLARED).

I hope that my poems can be put to beautiful melodies. I also hope that I'm able to pen lyrics to tunes to bring out the best in them. :)

Feel free to email me at crystallise.mywish@live.com if you need a lyricist. We can work out what is optimal for both parties.

Last edited:
what kind of lyrics do you write? and for what kind of music?
What approach do you use to write? like straightforward lyrics or lyrics with underlying meaning. Might be looking for a lyricist for some of the songs im working on.

what kind of lyrics do you write? and for what kind of music?
What approach do you use to write? like straightforward lyrics or lyrics with underlying meaning. Might be looking for a lyricist for some of the songs im working on.

My lyrics would be metaphorical. I usually write poems and I have written lyrics only once. Hence, I need much guidance in this area should you require me to pen lyrics for your songs. My poems are quite emo too and most revolve around the topic of love although I am trying to diversify.

Thank you for taking an interest. :)

New Release: Potential Lyrics for songs with genre: Heavy metal/ rock/pop

Autumn in my Summer (Potential lyrics for songs with genre: Heavy metal/ rock/ pop)
By: iNDIGOLD

Verse One:

Seemed so perfect
that I was on cloud nine
Full of hope and vigour
my cheeks had a rosy tinge
My future was so bright
I knew I'll shine
till you arrived
like a thief in the moonlight

Chorus:

Shot through my heart
Stole my life
You brought autumn into my summer
Drowned my hopes
Suffocated my dreams
before fading away into the distance
Let me die
I'm rendered helpless...

Verse Two:

I don't know what I'm doing
hanging in mid- air
Trying to find the corner
that space in your heart
where I used to lie
Prisoner of yours
why don't you let me go

Chorus: X2

Verse Three:

I can feel myself slipping away
It's getting cold down here
This shift of season
That memory I hold dear
Now everything seems so lifeless...

Verse Four:

Bring back my summer...

Autumn in my Summer. Copyright 2009.

Please comment and rate (/5)!!!
I'm receptive to feedback but please don't spam or use any vulgarities as we are civilised human beings.

Thank you!

:)

Poem is strong with emotions :) (5/5 for a poem!)

But for it to be put into a song, the syllables per line should match up and also they should rhyme more... for a song, my rating will have to be lower. (2.5/5 for a song)

Just being frank with my opinion :) Continue to churn our lyrics!! :D all da best! Blessings to you!

Hey-llo Everybody

Hey!

Thanks for appreciating my poem! :)

Frankly speaking, I like to write what I truly feel. I don't like rules to bind me. Hence, I would rather stick to poetry. Not turning into any lyricist anytime.

Please continue to comment. I love feedback.

:)

fellow lyricist here looking for cowriters

I think it's good to know that you're seeking out like minded cowriters
I have found it very hard and frustrating to find cowriters who can put the melody to my lyrics.

Anyway, if you are keen to start a group with me and other like minded melody composers please let me know.

I am writing main stream pop music (English) and my target has always been the English music scene, due to our limited English market, I hit on the Europe and US when pitching songs.

Hope I have some like minded cowriters both lyricists and composers who are into main stream pop/pop rock and dance music.

Back