HELP HELP! double pedalin

nah i dowan to explore at the expence of my drumming performance. maybe next time la.. i really no mood already la. just hope all goes well.

That's pretty unprofessional... not to flame you or anything, but every gig is a learning experience for all, why not explore it? There's no reason why you should give up and if by some chance everything were to go super smooth, and you didn't want to play your doubles, you'd be depriving the audience of a very good show indeed.

which one unprofessional?

not bringing my double pedals there or not trying out the pedals that they have over there?

well imo, i believe either way is a learning experience. if u understand wat i mean.

well i was indeed stupid for not bringing my ICs. cuz their's broke. and lucky an audience member had one and i borrowed.

well okok stop rubbing in guys.. i really feel damn.. damn wat la..

Hey buah great drumming today... Oh well every performance is an experience.... Juz remember to never trust the equipment at a gig... so try to bring your own next time. Had a bad experience once and from than on i've always brought my own stuff to a gig...

P.S. Hey man you've got an IC, Its your Weapon to carry to all gigs!!!!

haha!! yala i play until cymbal fell off. WTF!! haha!! and yah.. they were all crap cymbals except for the ride which had a pretty good bell projection.

Halfestride? WHICH ONE?!? haha!!

Haha oh yeah saw yaz pickin up the cymbal..... halfway through my set i gave up playin those cymbalz and juz start whackin the ride.... worst cymbalz ever played....

I'm the band with the sax player....

oh cool man. i didn't stay to see u guys unfortunately. u guys made it to school or rock and power jam rite? something liddat rite rite?

beater height

hey fellow iron cobra users... just wondering what are u guys settings?
as in beater height and floor board heights and beater angle?

Back