heard schecter guits coming in...

come to the dark side...bwahahaha...guits are in today/ tomorrow. kekeke...lai lai give in to temptation...keke

dunno lei. tomorrow i go check. but if US prices are anything to go by, shld be somewhere around the 1k range...

Just tried the Schecter Custom 4 Nat Bass....

It's GOOD!!!
Nice action! Good neck feel!
Nice tone!

In short... all is GOODZ

So good tat I almost GAS!!!

how was the schecter black jack? how much were they selling it?

or do they have stock for it?

ive been eyeing that for a very long time.

those are one hell of a cool guitars. But I don't see them at Guitar 77 leh. I paid them a visit last wednesday

they only got 20 guits in, another 40 coming in but arrival TBA.
i tried the C-1 Elite and the C-1 FR. both are ultra sweet. but i am waiting for the C-1 Plus to come in cos thats the one i am eyeing. yummy...

hahaha...NOTE: its not PRS TREMONTI, its the korean made tremonti SE version hor. anyways, i put it up liaoz for sale. think my guit shld be in sometime 3weeks time. ordered liaoz. cheers

fibredrive said:
they only got 20 guits in, another 40 coming in but arrival TBA....

wow, dats a big bet they're taking ... lots of capital involved, even taking into account the cost price of the Koreans models.

sorry to inform you bomber girl sold liaoz. but can always ask them to bring it in. but i could be wrong, check it out with them to be sure.

here's the new schecter guitar website...http://www.schecterguitars.com/

and yes JMGuitars, its a huge risk they are taking. i dunno how they gonna do it but apparently they've already sold about 7 pieces since the stocks came in. pretty fast in the guitar business i think...less than a week.

i got a schecter omen bass 4 string

i m proud to have chosen this over a fender bass. had a really hard time over choosing them both but i guess reason ovveruled passion and i chose the better bass. ( i m a big fender nut)

now i m falling with love with it. absolutely wonderful. versatile , cheap and good :D

btw i bought the bass . now left 1 bass and 5 guitars( 1 is reserved) at g77.good luck to ya guys if u wanna get em. all tts left is all there. No news of next shipment. go get em ... they are really good

Still taking a good long stare at the Tempest Blackjack.

Suggested retails US 819.

*sigh* :p

yeah the neck is nice

plus the SET NECK is almost heeless so its pretty comfortable playing the upper frets

1067.jpg

im torn between an LTD H250 and schecter blackjack C-1 :D

Schecter guitars has endorsed many of my favourite artists.. It too has good reviews at harmony-central.. 8)

Back