heard schecter guits coming in...

fibredrive

been looking forward to these guitars, wondering if anyone has had any experience with these before? heard local shop bringing these in on another forum. cheers

Guitar 77. would love to check out the C-1Elite and Classic if he has em...shouldn't be too steep, US prices the C-1 Plus is USD$549, and the C-1 Elite is USD$599. hope they keep it below 1k...? kekekek...

fibredrive said:
Guitar 77. would love to check out the C-1Elite and Classic if he has em...shouldn't be too steep, US prices the C-1 Plus is USD$549, and the C-1 Elite is USD$599. hope they keep it below 1k...? kekekek...

I'd love to check out the C1s, 007 elites, blackjacks and omens.

c1plusvsb9hr.jpg

c1exn7qo.jpg

thot these two guys looked really sweet...imho...heh..mebbe subversion can do review when it arrives...yay!! :)

the classic is just plain beautiful. but i think that they wouldn't sell it at US price thought maye higher for shipping and handling costs

Yeah, could try, but the neck through is gonna give crazy sustains... and I don't see why anyone would bother changing a seymour JB... :lol:

yeah does look a little like the ibanez sz 420 issit...but just can't wait to play it. if price is reasonable, i'd sell my guitar and see if can afford these beauties...keke...sigh..gas...love the colour....

c1plusvnt7vo.jpg

specs:
MODEL : C-1 PLUS <AD-C-1-P>
BODY : Mahogany / Flame Maple
NECK : 3-Piece Mahogany
CONSTRUCTION : Set Neck with Ultra Access
FINGER BOARD : Rosewood
FRETS : 24-Jumbo
SCALE : 25 1/2"
INLAY : Vector
PICKUPS : Duncan Design hb-102
BRIDGE : Tone Pros with Thru body