Harmonica teacher wanted for private tuition

vincentwst

Hi All,

I have no background in playing music but wish to play a simple song during my wedding ceremony in July.

I heard it's easier to learn harmonica than guitar in order to play simple melody. (is that true?)

Does anyone know where can I find harmonica lesson or tutor which I can focus on learning to play one specific song I selected?

Thanks!

Hi. It is indeed very easy to learn the harmonica but provided you have music background. That being said, it is not tough if you only want to play a single song, especially if you dont mind it sounding a little amateurish.
It is true that a harmonica is much easier to play than a guitar, not to mention cheaper, and judging from your needs, I think you should learn the harmonica.You should get a harmonica that is tuned to C.

First figure out the notes in the song you want to play

Then play it using this guide: C(blow), D(suck), E(blow), F(suck), G(blow), A(suck), B(suck)

I know this may not be enough, but you should be able to figure it out with music knowledge.

Hi, thanks for your advise!

At the end I decided not to play harmonica.
Will have other performance instead.

Thanks anyway for your reply :)

Hi. It is indeed very easy to learn the harmonica but provided you have music background. That being said, it is not tough if you only want to play a single song, especially if you dont mind it sounding a little amateurish.
It is true that a harmonica is much easier to play than a guitar, not to mention cheaper, and judging from your needs, I think you should learn the harmonica.You should get a harmonica that is tuned to C.

First figure out the notes in the song you want to play

Then play it using this guide: C(blow), D(suck), E(blow), F(suck), G(blow), A(suck), B(suck)

I know this may not be enough, but you should be able to figure it out with music knowledge.

Latest posts

Back